Immigration FAQs

 Hudani Immigration Law | FAQs


Do I need an Attorney?

Overall there is less chance of making small mistakes that may negatively affect your application.

Why should I consult an Attorney?

A licensed attorney will be able to provide you with the correct information that applies to your situation.

How will the Attorney help me?

The Attorney will explain your options based on the information you provide at the consult.

What do I bring to a consultation?
  1.  Forms of ID—Example: Driver’s License, Birth Certificate
  2.  Travel Document—Example: passport
  3.  Any documents that you have related to your immigration status—Example: I-94, DACA Card, Green Card
  4.  Any other information related to your situation–Example: any letters you received in the mail
  5.  A copy of your marriage certificate or a divorce decree if applicable

Contact Us Today to Schedule A Consultation