Fiancé VISA

Hudani Immigration Law/Fiancé VISA

Fiancé(e) Visa

If you are a United States citizen who would like to bring your Fiancé(e) to the United States in order to get married, you may be eligible to be granted a Fiancé(e) Visa for them. 

Contact Zafira Hudani of Hudani Immigration Law for legal advice and help on obtaining a fiancé visa.


Source: U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services | Visas for Fiancé(e)s of U.S. Citizens

 We can help in the following ways:

  • Determine if you are eligible to apply for a Fiancé(e) Visa for your fiancé(e)
  • Explain the process for applying for the Visa
  • Discuss the paperwork to be filed
  • Explain the evidence that needs to accompany your application in order for it to be complete
  • Complete the paperwork and send it to the designated U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) facility
  • Keep you informed of the status of your case and notify you when we receive information or a response from USCIS