Employment Authorization

Hudani Immigration Law/Employment Authorization

Applying, Renewing or Replacing Employment Authorization (EAD)

Your Employment Authorization Card is proof that you are authorized to work in the United States.


Source: U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services | Consular Processing

 We can help in the following ways:

  • Determine if you are eligible to apply for EAD (if initial application)
  • Discuss the paperwork that needs to be filed
  • Explain the evidence that needs to accompany your application in order for it to be complete
  • Complete the paperwork and send it to the designated U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) facility
  • Keep you informed of the status of your case and notify you when we receive information or a response from USCIS