Hudani Immigration Law/DACA
Renew Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)*
The United States Supreme Court made the decision on June 18, 2020, which was positive for Dreamers.
This decision means the following:
1. Individuals who are eligible may file an initial application for DACA
2. Those who are eligible to renew their DACA status may renew
When should I file my application?
***If your DACA status expires within the next 18 months you should renew as soon as possible.
We can help in the following ways:
- Determine if you are eligible to renew
- Discuss the paperwork that needs to be filed
- Explain the evidence that needs to accompany your application in order for it to be complete
- Complete the paperwork and send it to the designated U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) facility
- Keep you informed of the status of your case and notify you when we receive information or a response from USCIS